At DeBiase & Levine Associates, Inc., our program is designed to maximize and expedite hospital recovery of potential Medicaid revenue by assisting your uninsured and underinsured patient populations in completing the process of applying for state governmental medical benefits. Through the use of our knowledgeable social services staff, we skillfully provide one-on-one advocacy services to your patients helping them through what is often times the daunting task of establishing their entitlement to benefits.
Our staff is available to meet with patients bedside to timely initiate the benefits application process and to follow up in the home shortly following discharge.
Assisting the patient bedside with completion of their application for Medicaid benefits materials and the assembly and procurement of required supporting documentation, including:
- In-home follow up activity with patient following discharge,
- Screening for and assisting in establishing Presumptive Eligibility for expedited receipt of Medicaid benefits,
- Accompanying or standing-in for the patient at interviews with government agency staff,
- Representing the patient’s and hospital’s interests in administrative fair hearing proceedings to contest unjust denial of Medicaid benefits, and
- Assisting patients in the application and qualification for Social Security Disability benefits to maximize Medicaid and DSH revenue.